Design-build is a construction method that eliminates the lengthy step by step approach used in traditional architect/contractor building processes, saving the client both time and money. A design-build model is a unified approach to comprehensive services from a single point of contact. This ensures maximum communication and minimizes confusion which tends to plague linear managed projects.
Phoenix Construction is a company that is large enough to undertake whatever the size or scope your project is, yet small enough to build the relationship that is essential in acknowledging your personal needs.
The Benefits of Design-Build are Numerous:
Our method eliminates conflicts and communication gaps by providing a single source of accountability from the design right down to the minute we pass over the keys to your new facility.
Cost Established Earlier:
With design-build, your project cost can be established even before the final detailed drawings are completed. This can lower your preconstruction costs.
Click for larger image
Design-build allows a close working relationship between you and our Team of Professionals. Our commitment to collaboration allows greater control and flexibility in each phase of the process.
By removing redesign and bidding, we get you into your facility sooner which yields a quicker return on your building investment.
Key advantages to utilizing Phoenix Construction as your Project Manager include:
- A 100% focus upon the design and delivery of the project in a manner that best serves you as the client.
- Phoenix Construction acts as your agent, utilizing the vast resources of its highly competent Project Managers to guide you through the design-build construction and project construction phases.
- Phoenix Construction understands critical contractual elements that need to exist on the client’s behalf between various parties, creating an advantageous position for the client, mitigating risks of all types.
- Phoenix Construction knows the way projects should be value engineered and constructed, resulting in a project delivered at the lowest possible cost for the quality standards established.
- Phoenix Construction serves to expedite every project detail, advising our clients as needed, but affording the client the opportunity to focus upon their day-to-day business/occupation, assured that their construction project is being professionally managed.
In all that we do, our number one focus is in assisting our clients to achieve their objectives with regard to operational facilities. Successful projects depend upon finding the right project site, acquisition of this site, planned development of the site, and affordable financing terms. Phoenix Construction can help with:
- Site selection and acquisition.
- Total turnkey project solutions; Phoenix Construction has all of the in-house resources available to acquire the site, design the required facility, build the facility, and lease the facility back to qualified private and/or municipal entities.
- Leasing of professional office space.
Pre Engineered Buildings
A steel building system utilizes factory-produced components and assemblies that guarantee quality controlled construction thus offering significant cost and performance advantages such as:
- Faster installation.
- Lower lifecycle costs for greater return on investment.
- Compelling sustainability attributes.
- Virtually unlimited design flexibility.
Each component in the system is engineered and designed for easy assembly so that a steel building system can be built with greater speed and precision than is possible using conventional methods. Also, the use of these systems enhances sustainability in a building not only through the use of steel but also through a systems approach to building design and construction.
Phoenix Construction is proud to have been a Golden Eagle Partner with American Buildings Company since 1994. Leading the industry in technology, design flexibility, quality and value for more than half a century, American Buildings Company is one of the largest and most experienced manufacturers of custom engineered steel building systems in the world.